August 22, 2007

First entry

Well this is something like the first entry. Uhmmmmm ok this is a little difficult, well let's get started.
In this moment I really have to do the homework but I'm a little lazy so maybe in 10 minutes I'll start to do it, is too much is something like homework from 4 different subjects and the 4 are difficult. But well the school is the school.
First of all I want to you to know that I'm not american and nothing like that, I'm 100% Mexican so the English is not my mother language but I'm trying to learn English, at the moment my gramatical skill is very low, but I'll try to give the better for me.
I see you the next entry, that It'll be more interesting that this entrey.
Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No es "entrey" es entry así de simple =) saludos