May 25, 2010

I don't like english too much

But well I'm here just to say, I don't like english too much but it's the most important language in the world, why? Well I'll say what my english teacher told me all the High School, the new things, the new world, the new business are in english, if you want to have an opportunity out there you have to know the language, so here I am, I even have an english blog, but well is not a perfect blog but don't worry I'll write more.

Actually I don't have too much to say, I'm in College right know, I had left behind the High School and I have finished my first year in College and I have to say that it was great! I mean, I entered to the College saying to myself "This is not my career but I can't lose this semester so maybe in school it would be easier for me to find a good career", but guess what, I've founded it and it's great! The best of all is that I didn't have to bother about changing of career because it was the same.

Well I can tell you that there is nothing more beautiful than finding the career of your dreams, I tell you like a person who has founded it.

But well I think that is all for now, I apologize for my english I'm still working on it.

Have a nice day.

PS: And what Words says, only 4 orthographical (5 with this) errors.

No comments: